unhappy!

自分の写真
埼玉, Japan
I'm bassist in band "Endzweck"!
EndzweckってゆうHARDCOREバンドでBASS弾いている他にも、大人(主に男性)に夢を与えてます。

8/01/2008

Interview from arneken(bel)

●●●Who is Endzweck and where are you from?

Takashi>Hi there, My name is Takashi Uesugi, I'm singer. I'm live in Tokyo since my birth.

Yoshi>hi my name is Yoshinori Yamaguchi.I play Bass on Endzweck.I live in Saitama near Tokyo.And other member are Uchuu(Dr),Oku(Gu),Hiro(Gu).They lives near Tokyo too.

●●●How did it all started for you guys?

Takashi>Before Endzweck formed, I played in other band and Uchuu(drummer) helped another punk band as a loadie. I wanted to start new band. and I knew Uchuu has good charactor and wanted to play drums in a band. but he said "I wasn't able to play very mach." Just I said "No probrem, Play together." I think all important is a motivation.

Yoshi>Takashi,Uchuu,Hiro are in the first.I was joined in 2000.Oku was in 2005.

●●●Did you had any bands who you looked up to?

Takashi>Envy is great!! They are one of best hardcore bands in the world.
Do you know State Craft? they hooked up Japanese hardcore bands to Euro.

●●●Where would you place your music in? Into what genre?

Takashi>I don't know our genre at this point. but somebody called us "New School" and somebody called "Emo", "melodic hardcore".
I can just only say "we are a hardcore band" and I want to be.

●●●Do you think there is a big difference between your style off hardcore and the Western style Hardcore?

Yoshi>I think the sound style is not different.
it is difficult to decide oversea tour for Japanese band.
most of peaple in japanese band are working,
Japan's society it is impossible for an extended period of time off.
"how to do on each"
I think this is the defferent point.

●●●Why did you decide to start to play gigs in Europe?

Yoshi>we have interests in Europe,and some some people hopes us.
Fortunately for us, we met Spike,and he booked this tour!
And we released "Strange Love"on Goodlife recording in 2004.
In addition I FOR US record was released "The Grapes Of Wrath" in this year
this is very good timing!

●●●What do you expect off you're gig @ Ieperfest,Belgium?

Takashi>I know IEPRE fes is one of the biggest hardcore fest. I will enjoy the shows and mosh in the pit. I mean I'm just hardcore kids.

Yoshi>I`m so excited now!
We are lucky to be able to play on big stage like Ieper fest in our first Euro tour!
I'd like to see a lot of people.

●●●What do you know about Belgium? And do you know some Belgium bands?

Takashi>Yes, High GDP, good sweets and the government follows open source software!!!
Bands? Okay.
Arkangel, Deviate, Angel crew, length of time, spirit of youth, Kindred, Essence, Fallen
Anyway, Goodlife recording and Genet records famous in Japan.

Yoshi>And I FOR US record!!!

●●●What's your ultimate goal with the band?

Takashi>Keep making good songs and playing show. that's all.

●●●Each fan has got his own favourite song but what song is your favourite one?

Takashi>I like a song called "Period". I think this song makes our style.

Yoshi>I love "Monument".This song become crazy when i play.hehe

●●●Can we expect new material soon?

Takashi>Yes, I want make new one soon. we will make new songs for split CD in Japan.

●●●I see that the cover off one off you're cd/demo's is a picture of the D-day landings. Just luck or did you chose that one with a special reason?

Takashi>At First, Hiro who play a guiter in Endzweck has some motif like "ship" and "voyage".
We talked and looked for ideas. we looked out the photo. and I remind theme of my life. Antiwar, Liberty, Freedom. The photo has so many points. mmm I cant write in English very well. Anyway, In Japan The young forgets humankind's histry of war. I think don't forget the war.

●●●Finally, Do you've got a special message to our readers?

Takashi>I'm sorry my bad English. See you soon!!

Yoshi>We are working on,It is quite difficult to come to oversea.
So I'd like to see many people!
we are not good english speaker,but please talk to us!

0 件のコメント: